1915–2015 100th Anniversary of the Hall Flying School
Saturday 10 a.m. - 1p.m.
Sunday Noon - 3:00 p.m.
ERNIE HALL AVIATION MUSEUM AIRPLANE RAFFLE
1992 AVIAT HUSKY A-1
TOTAL TIME AIRFRAME AND ENGINE 900 HOURS
LYCOMING 036-C1G 180 HP
150 HOURS ON M & T COMPOSITE PROP
SGS GEAR MOD
ANNUAL COMPLETED 8/2020
GARMIN GTN 650 TOUCH SCREEN GPS/COM
GTX 345 TRANSPONDER ADS-B IN/OUT
GMA 340 AUDIO PANEL
GARMIN GI 106B CDI
MVP-50 ENGINE MONITOR
First Prize - 1992 Aviat Husky A-1 Airplane
Second Prize - $2000.00
Third Prize - $1000.00
The Ernie Hall Aviation Museum will be raffling a 1992 AVIAT - Husky A1 airplane. Due to the pandemic this year we were unable to have our major fundraising event, Wings n Wheels. The proceeds from the raffle will be used to promote aviation awareness to the youth of the Mahoning Valley and support the operations of the museum.
Contact Tom or Bob with any questions regarding the Aircraft or Raffle - 844-837-3276.
Log Books are available for inspection and the aircraft is available for viewing. To schedule a visit contact Tom or Bob at number above.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
2. You are not required to be a U.S. Citizen to purchase a ticket, but the winner must be able to comply with the Aircraft Registration Requirements outlined in 14 CFR Part 47.
3. No more than 4,000 tickets will be sold. In the event a ticket is purchased after the allocated 4,000 tickets have been sold, that purchase will be refunded.
4. Each ticket will have a discrete number. That number will be emailed to the email address provided by the purchaser. The Ernie Hall Museum is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. If you do not receive your ticket number via email within 24 hours of purchase, you should call 844-837-3276.
5. The Museum will give the airplane to the holder of a raffle ticket drawn randomly. That ticket will be drawn from all sold tickets. Winner need not be present. Confirmation of the winner's identification will be required to claim the prize.
6. Airplane has current annual inspection completed August 2020. Should the airplane described in this raffle be damaged, destroyed or develop mechanical problems and be in a condition, in the discretion of the Museum Directors, not feasible to repair, the Museum will give away a reasonably equivalent airplane.
7. It is each person's responsibility to ensure it is legal in the purchasers State to participate in this raffle, and individual purchasers represent to the Museum it is legal to accept the ticket via email.
8. If fewer than 2,500 tickets are sold by November 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM EST, the Ernie Hall Aviation Museum Directors reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend the ticket sales deadline until such time a minimum of 2,500 tickets have been sold.
9. The prize is expressly conditioned upon the holder of the winning ticket executing an acceptance agreement and liability waiver with the Museum, and this raffle is subject to the terms of such legal document.
10. The prize is expressly conditioned on compliance with all applicable laws, including payment by the winner of Federal Income Tax based on the value of the airplane at time of transfer. The value of the airplane is $85,000.00. There is no cash option. All additional tax consequences of accepting the airplane are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. Should the winner decline to accept the airplane, or if winner can not be located through contact information provided, another ticket will be selected randomly until a winning ticket holder accepts and takes possession of the airplane.
12. The airplane will be transferred to the winner at Sloas Airfield (80OH) located in Howland Township, Warren, Ohio, following winners acceptance of the airplane. The airplane is to be picked up within 60 days of the drawing. Upon delivery of the prize, responsibility for any risk of loss associated with the airplane, as well as any insurance, is the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. These official raffle terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of the Ernie Hall Aviation Museum Directors. The raffle is not valid outside of the USA and otherwise VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. This raffle is open to the general public, however, Board Members of the Ernie Hall Aviation are excluded from participation.
Click below to Watch our
Wings-N-Wheels 2015 Video
Saturday – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunday – Noon to 3 p.m.
Members – Free Membership Info
General – $5 per person
Ages 5 to 10 – $2 per person
Ages under 5 – Free
Questions about your visit:
Please send an email:
Tickets are $50 each